1. I’m sick. Like kick you in the ass sick. And it came out of nowhere, sort of. I’m not going to name any names but I’m pretty sure my sister from another mister gave me the sickness.
2. I’m the kind of person that buys tons of notebooks and then uses them for a million different things instead of having a separate notebook for each thing. Which means I write down all these things, like things I want to do, goals I have, dreams I want to start pursuing, and then when I’m ready to do all these things, I can’t find the list. I wrote down my meal plan for the week yesterday and I can’t find it anywhere. Organized I am not.
3. I’m LOVING Zac Brown Band’s song Homegrown. LOVING. It makes me want to immediately drive to my hometown and grab all the people I love, drag them to the river with a couple of boats that I don’t own and just hang.
4. Shhhhh. Don’t say anything but I’m pretty sure we’ve hit the preteen phase with K. I mean, the attitude, the HORMONES. It’s not pretty. I’m pretty sure she’s going to be shipped to her ya-ya’s house in the near future because WOW. I’m totally not prepared for this.
5. I have some things in my head that I need to put on paper (paper that I don’t lose) and hopefully, soon, bring them to life. I always say this and I never do them because I lose said paper in one of my many, many, notebooks. I’m thinking, if I write them here, I’ll actually do them. Because it would be amazing if I could pull it off and as my man Walt Disney said, “If you can dream it, you can do it.”