I thought it would be fun to devout Friday’s to some of my favorite things. This could be anything from beauty products I’m loving to things for the house and stuff the kids are loving. This week, it’s music.
I love music. Country music most of all but I can find beauty in all genres. Here are my favorite jams that I’m listening to now.
10. I lived by One Republic-This song is just uplifting. It makes me want to go and DO ALL THE THINGS!
9. Don’t It by Billy Currington-Fun song will make you want to dance.
8. Lonely Eyes by Chris Young-Fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. Love it.
6. Make You Miss Me by Sam Hunt- Sam Hunt is so different and that’s what I love about this song and his album.
5. Raise ‘Em Up by Keith Urban and Eric Church-I mean…Keith Urban AND Eric Church. Perfection.
4. Homegrown by Zac Brown Band- This song reminds me of home and being with family and friends and fun. Basically, it’s awesome
3. She Don’t Love you by Eric Paslay-This one is just beautiful and sad and beautiful and amazing.
2. Little Toy Guns by Carrie Underwood-Powerful and will make you think twice about what you say in front of your kids. For sure.
1. That’s Damn Rock & Roll by Eric Church-Ok. So I LOVE Eric Church. I think he’s amazing and his entire Outsiders album is amazing and different and amazing.
Go forth and listen and if you have any recommendations let me know. I’m down for listening to anything…at least once.