I HAVE A GARDEN!!! Well..sort of. I have a herb garden and some tomato plants which is super exciting because we eat so many tomatoes in our house it’s just insane. And I have 3 little tomato babies already coming in. SO EXCITING!!!!
In other news, I haven’t been cooking as much as I should be cooking and the kids have been eating plenty of sandwiches for dinner. To say I’m uninspired in the kitchen is a huge understatement. And I have no idea why I’m uninspired. So here’s to hoping that I find my inspiration soon. Until then check out some of these beautiful recipes from around the interwebs…
1. I’m a sucker for a good reuben. This one. Oh man. Pure deliciousness on a plate.
2. TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES. Need I say more?!
3. This chicken….I saw The Pioneer Woman post this to her instagram and I knew I had to make it. And soon. NOM NOM NOM.
4. I’ve been wanting to try tandoori chicken for awhile now and this recipe looks divine. Can’t wait to grill this up and make some homemade naan to go with.
5. I’m pretty sure my kids would love me forever if I baked these for them. Looks like I need to get to the store ASAP.