1. It’s the last day of July and I’m not sure how I feel about it. For starters, summer is almost over…Boo…but summer is almost over meaning kids in school and not fighting with each other all day everyday. I think I can be OK with that.
2. As much as I LOVE summer, I’ve started craving all things pumpkin so maybe fall could get here a little sooner than normal. And now I can’t believe I said that. I don’t even know myself anymore!!!!!
3. I still have tons of things on my summer to-do list. I should probably start tackling that. Or maybe I’ll just procrastinate.
4. I’ve come to terms with the fact that all three of my kids are going to be crazy minions who are nonstop all the time.
5. I’ve also come to terms that stress isn’t good for me. I become all crazy and bitchy and that’s not good for anyone. But life’s stressful so I suppose I need to learn to deal with stress better. Guess I should start buying more chocolate..I mean wine..I mean I should start doing more yoga!