1. I have writer’s block. Or maybe I should call it, “I hate everything I write so I delete it all and walk away from the computer never looking back.”
2. My favorite food used to be buffalo wings. I have always had a love of buffalo wings. So much so that I used to request buffalo wings for my birthday dinner every. single. year. But not anymore. My favorite food now…
SUSHI! I love the stuff. Could eat it all day, every day and be a very happy woman.
3. I have cut my hair short exactly once in my life. I looked awful. I will never, ever, ever do it again. And by short I mean chin length. It was horrible. Then there’s my daughter who only wants her hair short. WHY?! I finally have a hair model to try out hairstyles on and she wants her hair short. Not only that, she hates when people mess with her hair while I LOVE IT.
4. Speaking of my daughter, she would live in the pool if she could. Or at the beach. Either would work for her. A girl after my own heart. Because at the end of the day, I want a house, overlooking the water. Pure bliss.
5. Raspberry tea is delicious. Raspberry anything is delicious. I once made a raspberry tiramisu and it was insane. I probably could have eaten the entire thing by myself. Yes…I love raspberries.
6. Little Man is in this whiny phase and Baby Chaos is in a screaming phase and Little Miss is in a, “I just want to play by myself phase.” It makes the days fun and by fun I mean long. Very, very long.
7. If you need me this weekend, I’ll be at the beach. Toes in the sand and a drink in my hand.