I really do love these posts by chambanachik. And since I was sick when she did the January edition, I’m doing it now. So here ya go:
1. Books. I could read for days if I didn’t have children to take care of. It’s true. Usually, once I pick up a book, I go through 5 or 6 and the days are just a blur because most of the time, I’m reading. I have a goal of reading 30 books this year and I’m pretty sure I can do it. I just have to remember that I have other things to do during my day other than reading books. So any recommendations…send them my way!
2. Babies. Squishy babies are the best. I love holding babies and seeing squishy baby pictures and that new baby smell. And while we’re done having babies, I will get my baby fill from my friends because squishy babies are awesome.
3. sweaters and long sleeve shirts with extra long sleeves so I can cover my hands. Because hands get cold people. I’m always trying to pull my sleeves over my hands.
4. Working out. I’m not sorry for this. I get a thrill from working out. I’m happier, feel better, and am all around a more motivated version of me. I’m going through withdrawals since it’s been so long since I’ve got a good workout it (stupid stomach flu that won’t go away.)
5. The Sprint commericials with James Earl Jones and Malcolm McDowell. OMG HILARIOUS. The one about the guys who are talking about going out. HA! And this one…
TOTES MAGOTES! I will never stop saying that and you can’t make me!
6. Birthdays-LOVE THEM! I love love love birthdays. I’m sad that my Little Man is turning 3 in just 4 short days but I’m excited to celebrate with him even though I’m so behind I have no idea what we’re going to be doing. But birthdays are awesome. Even when you’re turning 30 (that would be me) later this month. I’m going to tell you a secret but you can’t tell anyone…I’m SO EXCITED to turn 30. Because I’ve heard the 30’s are awesome and I have so much planned that I want to do the next couple years. So yeah..excited!
DO NOT LOVE
1. THIS STOMACH VIRUS ATTACKING MY FAMILY. Little Miss woke up at 3 am sick 😦 I’m not happy about this. Not at all.
2. Lima beans. Blech
3. Potty Training. I’ve got one more child to potty train and I’m done FOREVER.
4. The dentist. I have to go. BAD. And I’ve promised myself that this is the year I take care of myself and all my doctor appointments but gah…the dentist. UGH!
You’re turn. What are your loves and not so loves? I wanna know!