These days, I’m a jumbled mess. I had a period of about a week and a half where I had severe writer’s block. I would sit in front of the computer thinking with all my might about what to write and I had SO MUCH to say but the point of writer’s block is that even though you have tons to say, your brain can’t make sense of any of it and you’re a jumbled mess. Which I was. And still am. I think I will always have some sort of brain jumble. So this post is dedicated to my brain jumble. It’s all those posts in one. Aren’t you lucky 😉
Don’t worry..I’ll take it easy on ya.
And here we go!
1. Little Miss is big on pictures these days. Ok, that’s not entirely true. She’s big on pictures AS LONG AS she’s the one telling me to take a picture. Like this one…she asked me to take. And then she asked for another with the same pose and another and another and another and later that same day I asked her to smile pretty and she said “no.” And continued with she had given me plenty of time to take pictures earlier and “WHY do I have to take MORE pictures when I already took a million in the pool.” She’s dramatic. It’s funny. Most of the time.
2. Another fun fact about Little Miss…she’s become quite the talker. But only when she wants to talk. When I ask her how her day at school was I get, “Fine. Good.” BUT, 30 seconds later, after I’ve walked away, sat down, and opened my book to sneak in a chapter of reading….”Hey mom, so this happened and this happened and this happened and can we do this and can I have a snack and on and on and on.” It’s funny. Most of the time.
3. Then there’s Little Man. I’m pretty sure all I do all day is pull him off his brother. He is typically just trying to play with Baby Chaos but he’s too rough and he doesn’t understand why he can’t do the things he’s doing because really they’re not harmful if you do them right. I’ll give you a for instance…He loves tickling his brother except he’s not really tickling him but just poking him in the ribs and harder than he should. It’s exhausting.
4. We’ve also hit this stage where Little Man never wants to wear shirts. Don’t ask me why. I have no idea.
But most days, unless we have to go to the store for something, he has no shirt. And don’t even try to put him in his pajamas. How dare you. It’s shorts or pants to bed and no shirt. Ever.
5. Then there’s Baby Chaos. Baby Chaos who is always wanting to be held and snuggled. He’s the best snuggler.
6. We also had his follow up appointment for his ultrasound last week with the urologist and we got great news! One more ultrasound in 6 months since he’s so itty bitty but basically he’s fine. Either the swelling is going to fix itself or mother nature thought my kid needed a kidney that was slightly bigger than the other. And, according to the urologist, that’s perfectly fine. YAY!
7. As for me, I’m trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up and actually…I think I might have figured it out which makes me excited. And slightly overwhelmed because I don’t even know where to start but that’s why they invented Google.
8. It’s been a very overwhelming past couple of weeks and by the end of the day all I want is to snuggle up with a good book (YES! I finally got back into reading. This makes me happy) and a glass of wine while watching my Mr. do what ever he does.
9. Also, Uncle M has been visiting more which has been awesome. This happens a lot
and the kids never leave poor Uncle M alone but you know what….I don’t think he minds a bit 😉
10. And last but not least…I saved the best for last..
COWS! OK, maybe not the best but probably the most random and I like random. We see the cows everyday either when dropping off Little Miss or picking her up. We love them. I mean, who doesn’t love a good cow?!
OH..I forgot..if you love twitter or if you hate twitter…watch this. It’s hilarious. #seriously #watchit #ifyoudontyouwontunderstandallthesehashtags #epic #funny