1. I have SO. MUCH. TO. DO. I will be DONE Christmas shopping this weekend. I am refusing to go out to any stores (besides food stores) next week. It has already gotten to the point of crazy so I can’t imagine what next week will be.
2. I listen to Christmas music every day. Because I love it.
4. Ahem…Big Bang Theory is awesome. And I may have to buy this Soft Kitty onesie in EVERY size until I no longer buy clothes for my boy. And I may even be crazy enough to also get one for Little Man and Little Miss.
5. In reference to above…I may be slightly crazy
6. My daughter has been avoiding my camera lately…I mean totally and completely won’t get her picture taken. Insert sad face here.
7. But this kid…my Little Man…he JUMPS in front of the camera. Total opposite from his beloved sissy.
8. Little Miss doesn’t seem to understand that you don’t tell people what you get them for Christmas. She went to her school store to get family Christmas presents and it is KILLING her not to tell everyone what she got them.
9. I want to make fudge today. But I don’t have all the ingredients and it’s cold outside…so there’s that
10. All I can think about right now…Baking. So um…I guess I should go make something. Maybe this recipe perhaps. Yum.
Happy Wednesday :)