1. I’ve been without a computer. If you know me at all, this is not good. Not only could I not update my blog but I also couldn’t surf on Pinterest. First world problems I know but when you’re addicted to something the way I am Pinterest….it was bad.
2. I had a computer. That wasn’t the problem. The problem was that my Mother forgot the password to her network. Boo. Boo indeed. So we reset it and now I have a computer again.
3. We had an amazing Christmas this year. Just being able to be with all of our family was truly awesome. We are truly blessed.
4. I love my family.
5. This week will be busy visiting with old friends and family so I will probably be lacking in posts. But I’ll be back in full force the beginning of the year. Promise 🙂
6. I hope everyone has had an amazing holiday and has a very happy New Year!