1. Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
Sometimes he does sometimes he doesn’t.Sometimes he reads it because I tell him (a funny post or I want his opinion) but there are also the times where he randomly reads it. I love it because I get his input which I use to help myself and my blog and because it sme he cares about something I’m doing. But I’m OK with him not reading it too.
2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
For our house, it would be my husband’s mom’s drivers license. He’s held onto it ever since she passed away. I remember the first time my daughter found it and she told me (although she never met his mom’s) that it was a picture of her grandma. Now there are times she’ll find hold onto it for a little while, and it’s typically when her daddy’s deployed.
3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times
Give me the beach, a pool, or a lake and I’m a happy girl. The sprinklers are just a tease 😉
4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
I do a lot of stuff with the kids to get our minds off of the fact that he’s gone. I focus my attention on anything and everything other than the fact that the hubs is gone and sometimes I even pretend that he’s just at a school and he’ll be back before I know it. May sound silly but it works.
5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
PINTEREST! I’m always on it especially when I should be doing my school work.