- Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
Absolutely. Five years ago I depended on others to do a lot for me. After dealing with four deployments, I’ve had to learn to take care of myself and learn to do everything. I never in a million years would have thought five years ago that I would be able to take care of myself the way I can today. I’m more independent and in a very good way.
- If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten
I don’t watch the Amazing Race but I know the basics of the show. Based on what I know I would want to take one of my sister’s from another mister’s….Tasha…because it would be hilarious not only for us to do the show together but for those watching the show.
- Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted by Just an Arizona Girl
Neither. Facebook and twitter to me are what they are. I LOVE twitter because I have lots of military spouse followers and we’re our own little support group. It’s great. Facebook is just facebook. It’s a drama zone and I stay away from the drama and just use it for what it is. I don’t share every aspect of my life on Facebook and it works for me. I love social media and being able to stay in touch with those I normally wouldn’t.
- June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
I have no idea. I’d probably have to go with buffalo wings. I have always LOVED buffalo wings. In my family, when it’s your birthday, my mom used to cook you whatever you wanted for your birthday dinner and I would always choose buffalo wings and her and my dad would always look at me funny. I love them…and now I want some…too bad it’s only 9 in the morning.
- If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits
I would go to the era of the dinosaurs. Why dinosaurs? I know sounds funny and my husband is currently making fun of me for it but just yesterday my daughter was asking me all sorts of questions about dinosaurs and she stated that one day she would see her some real dinosaurs and so, if I went back to the era of dinosaurs my daughter would definitely tag along with me and one of her dreams would come true.