Been a few weeks since I’ve done the Friday Fill-in. Let’s face it….it’s just been super super busy around here. But here it is…Any Milspouses out there that want to participate, just head on over to Wife of a Sailor!
1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh
I choose them all! Whenever I’m on vacation I try to be near a beach and if there’s anything adventurous to do, I’m either wanting or willing to take it on. I always look for the best food on my vacays and try my hardest not to eat anywhere I have close to my home. And it’s always fun learning about the places you visit. Speaking of…I think I need a vacay…desperately!
2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!)? submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army
That’s easy…TRAVEL! I’d go to as many places on my “to-do” travel list that I could. Every single one if possible. Italy, Germany, Spain, Greece, Ireland, a few of the Islands in the Caribbean, New York, Chicago, Vegas, Hawaii (again) and a few more…oh the list could go on and on.
4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience
I’m a blonde and I typically get the “dumb blonde” reaction and sometimes I live up to that…I have some stories I could tell you. But I’m educated and more that just a pretty face and blonde hair. People find that out once they get to know me but some don’t get that chance because of their snap judgments of me.
5. …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?