1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
When we bought our house we did do some decorating but then we PCS’d and had to rent. Knowing we didn’t want to stay at our current duty station long at all we have not taken the time to decorate. Good thing since we will be leaving here soon!
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
Addison’s beach condo on Private Practice…it’s right on the beach and I would love to sit out there and drink lots and lots of wine 🙂
3. What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots
My BFF had one and I loved reading hers. I wanted a place I could write about anything I want. With my husband in the military, I have a lot to say and if I can help just one person through my experiences and writing, that’s fine by me.
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted byAdventures in Life
We’re currently at a training base and when we first got here I thought it was bizarre that the students had to wear their camelbacks all the time along with full uniform, cap, and sometimes even weapons.
5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two
Ghandi. I would love to talk and have dinner with Ghandi.