1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
My must have gadget is my camera. I don’t know what I’d do without capturing the moments that mean the most to me. I LOVE it!
2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
When I was little I always wanted to be a veterinarian, live in a house by the water, and have a yard full of horses. Now I don’t want to be a vet at all because my love for animals wouldn’t let me treat them the way they may need to be and I currently don’t live near water although I’m hoping in the next few years that will change. I’m married to the man of my dreams with two kiddos and no horses in sight although it is still a dream of mine to have at least one horse!
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
I have no idea and in fact, lately I’ve been less of a chocolate fan and more of a fruit dessert kind of girl!
4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
I stay busy, get myself in a routine because it helps pass the time faster and exercise on a regular basis to get those feel good endorphins going.
5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
There will never be a day you don’t miss your soldier. All you can do is live your life and cherish all the moment you get to talk to him/her. Stay busy and do something you’ve always wanted to do. Whether it’s start taking up photography, painting, playing a sport or instrument, do something for YOU. You and your spouse will benefit. It will be hard and you will have days you don’t want to get out of bed and that’s OK. But on those days do yourself up nice and beautiful and make yourself feel good.