I missed the Fill-in last Friday…sometimes I sort of forget which day of the week it is…Ok maybe I forget all the time. But I did happen to remember it was Friday today so here it is.
1. What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It.
Phone calls are how I stay in touch with my mom and dad but everyone else uses facebook and stay in touch that way and I created a website that everyone has the link for and post updates and pictures, which I really really need to do this weekend, so that way everyone can see new and updated pictures of the kids whenever they want whether they have facebook or not.
2. What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas
My hubby is not a romantic gift kinda guy so I’m going to say the boudoir photos would have to be the most romantic gift I’ve given him and he LOVED them. I highly recommend doing them for your special someone.
3. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military? submitted by Perfectly Imperfect
I will always and forever encourage my children to follow their heart and do what they truly want to do. However, I would make them research any decision they were thinking of and talk it over with them. Their father and I know things about the military that they wouldn’t necessarily think about before saying, “yeah I want to do this.” I will never make their decision for them just as I have never made one for my husband on military issues, but I will help them and guide them however I can and give them my full support for their decision.
4. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That
The Bike bill. The motorcycle that I never wanted and has been sitting in our garage for this deployment and a previous one and one that doesn’t get used as often as my husband said it would. If I had a sledgehammer, I might accidentally total it, that’s how much I dislike it.
5. What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse? submitted by Our Okinawa Life
Everyday I’m a proud military spouse. I don’t think there has been one moment that has stuck out. My husband has worked his butt to get to where he is and he defends our country everyday. I’m so proud to call him my husband and he makes me proud to call myself a military spouse.